Archived Event: Practical Solutions to Growing Long Term Wealth
April 11, 2022
Are you interested in learning practical solutions to help grow your long term wealth? Join us for an informative workshop hosted by Sujin Son focused on guiding participants through several easy to follow solutions to help them get started. Sujin is a finance leader with experience in corporate strategy and investment management, partnering with executives to drive next level performance goals and investment returns.
Links from the video:
- Free and confidential counselling services, credit education, and debt management programs: https://www.mymoneycoach.ca/ (Credit Counselling Society–non-profit, government registered)
- Personal inflation calculator: https://www150.statcan.gc.ca/n1/pub/71-607-x/71-607-x2020cal-eng.htm
- RESP: https://www.canada.ca/en/employment-social-development/services/student-financial-aid/education-savings/resp/info.html#h1, https://www.getsmarteraboutmoney.ca/invest/savings-plans/resps/how-resps-work/
- Understanding Financial Certifications: https://www.iiroc.ca/investors/learning-basics-and-protecting-your-investments/understanding-financial-certifications
- Check to see if a financial advisor is registered: https://www.securities-administrators.ca/registration/are-they-registered/
- Check to see if there has been any disciplinary action against a financial advisor: https://www.iiroc.ca/rules-and-enforcement/enforcement
Sujin is a finance leader with experience in corporate strategy and investment management, partnering with executives to drive next level performance goals and investment returns. She is currently responsible for prioritizing and optimizing over $150 million in annual infrastructure and product development investments as the leader of the Business Operations team at TELUS Digital. She has been recognized as an innovative leader and courageous trailblazer. Previously, she has held senior roles in management consulting and capital markets. Sujin has a degree in Civil Engineering from the University of Waterloo, an MBA from Queen’s University, and is a CFA Charterholder. In her spare time, she enjoys plotting her next surfing adventure, weightlifting, and listening to her favourite audiobooks and podcasts.